By connecting people, places and things, Vodafone helps businesses succeed in a digital world. With our expertise in connectivity, our leading IoT platform and our global scale, we can deliver the results businesses need to progress and thrive. Vodafone RED Edge is the Digital Inside Sales division of the Vodafone Business Group with a global focus on corporate inside sales. We understand the need for flexible, high-touch technology that offers agility and so we deliver intelligent communications at speed to enable growth in a disruptive environment.
We have a multi-channel customer-focused approach to digital inside sales using cutting-edge technology and highly trained teams leveraging social selling and best practice. In the Vodafone RED Edge function, we have two main hubs in Dublin and Valencia, with smaller hubs in locations such as Hungary, South Africa and Singapore. We are a fast growing vertical function, with a global headcount of approximately 400 and set to expand threefold in the next three years. Join us and help businesses of every size embrace positive change through digital communications technologies – today, tomorrow and into the future
RED Edge proudly offers equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, marital status, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way they want to build a better future for the employees, partners, the communities they work in and, of course, the customers.
Why Vodafone Red Edge?
- Be yourself at work: We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
- Be at your best: We attract the best people with a motivating, inclusive workplace, which recognizes talent and promotes wellbeing. We help you balance work and family and to have a healthy life.
- Shape the future: Our development framework helps you enhance your skills and build experience. We recognize that everyone is unique and help you to accelerate your growth and learning.
- Connecting for Good: Connecting for Good combines Vodafone’s charitable giving and technology to make a difference in the world. In Ireland, Vodafone partners with the ISPCC.
- ReConnect programme: Experienced people who have been on a career break for between 1 and 10 years can join Vodafone Red Edge where you’ll work at your own pace, having a real job with responsibilities but with lots of support in the first six months, including flexible working
What they can offer:
- Competitive salaries and commission plans
- Comprehensive Wellness programme to help you be both happy and healthy at work
- Flexible working hours to facilitate your work-life balance
- Generous employer pension contribution of 9.7%
- Right For Me – our flexible benefits package where you can choose the benefits that work best for you including healthcare, dental insurance, tax saver tickets, one4all vouchers, etc.
- 23 days Annual Leave with the option to purchase more during the year and a dedicated day for your birthday
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral programme
- Career Progression
- Handset and access to Vodafone staff plan
- Discounts for Friends and Family
- Free car parking
- Free gym access
These were just a few of the amazing benefits and opportunities the company offers. Come and join our Dublin Tech Job Fair to get a chance to meet some of the team in person. Make sure to look through our articles for job seekers for some useful advice.