Do you dream of realising projects that people talk about? Whose technologies are so brand new that you are building a reputation in the developer community? And you’re eager to keep learning new things as part of the international Appsfactory developer team?
You are a career starter or career changer, you have a quick thinking and you love to learn new things? You have an eye for details and communication is your strength? Mobile apps are part of your life and you want to get started in the world of IT? Then get in touch with us!
Become an #Appsfactorian and support our developers in their daily work, if you are passionate about actively seeking new solutions.
- Creation of tests and execution of these within the project
- Subsequent preparation of the results and documentation
- An integral part of the team and responsible for, amongst other things, release recommendations
- Support in the creation of automated tests and further development according to individual skills
- As part of the Quality Team, active assistance in gradually improving Appsfactory’s quality processes
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- First experiences with Software Testing
- Experience with project management tools (JIRA, Redmine or others)
- Certification as per ISTQB or similar (nice to have)
- German language knowledge: C1 level
- English language knowledge: B2 level
- Exciting projects with one of the most innovative technologies
- Good career opportunities in a dynamic industry
- Certification as software tester according to ISTQB standard
- Further education opportunities with micro certificates
- Own MacBook Pro
- Working with people who want to make a difference
- Cooperation in international teams
- Top office location in the heart of the Leipzig/Hamburg/Erfurter/Cologne/Munich city centre
- relaxed startup atmosphere (incl. table football, air hockey, mini golf and table tennis) with nice colleagues
- Attractive salary based on performance and experience
WE ARE PLEASED TO MEET YOU!
Please upload the following documents as PDF:
- Current CV
- List of projects and references
- Earliest possible start
- Salary expectations