PAYBACK is a top player in data-driven marketing worldwide. With the ability to develop digital business models and implement technical trends, we are one the leading companies in the data economy. All technical solutions of the PAYBACK program are developed invented and implemented in Germany. Therefore we provide the latest technologies and have cross-functional and agile teams.
You want to take responsibility and collaborate your ideas to our unique product? You are ambitious and eager to and move things further?? Then you are exactly right with PAYBACK. We are looking forward to you getting to know you.
Within the Global DWH Engineering Team you can work with huge amount of data and help us to improve by using it in the right way in Germany, Poland, Mexico, Italy and Austria.
We’re not only dealing with data, but also heading towards Continuous Delivery and constantly improve and converge our systems to become a truly Global Data Warehouse by migrating our services into the public cloud. But you will not only be responsible for development but also for operation of our services on-premises and within the cloud.
- You analyze, understand and accompany requirements from the first user story until go-live within an agile team
- You contribute to design of solution, execute development of design, test and document your implementation
- You take end-to-end responsibility for the solution component
- You perform analyses in the Business Intelligence environment
- You support operations and take responsibility of productive processes
- You do code reviews
Oracle PL/SQL, Airflow, Kafka, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Helm, Python, Hive, Spark, MapR, Java, Groovy, Terraform, Google Cloud Services (BigQuery, Cloud Build, Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Cloud Composer, DataFlow)
- You have 6+ years of work experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar position
- You are a clean coder with an agile mindset, and you love DevOps
- You have excellent knowledge with Google Cloud Services
- Mass data doesn’t scare you and you have experience with data related GCP services
- You have experience with Terraform
- You have proficiency in modern Python
- You are characterized by a high-quality awareness, your trustworthiness and interest in new technologies
- You can work on your own authority in an agile team
- You have very good English language skills
- An internationally successful company that offers endless opportunities for your growth
- A culture of cooperation
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- A job ticket to get to the office for free
- Exceptional amenities such as free drinks and snacks, great lunch in our ESSZIMMER as well as 24/7 training possibilities in our TURNHALLE