We are looking for DevOps Engineers on all experience levels for our Munich and Stuttgart offices.
You are going to help our DevOps guild by:
– Automating deployment of applications, configurations and infrastructure
– Building, maintaining and testing modules that are reusable to achieve high levels of
flexibility and confidence in production setups
– Collaborating with developers to make sure environments meet requirements and help them conform to best practices
– Providing support during the whole infrastructure lifecycle, from deployment to production
– Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the
Our stack is based on:
– Kubernetes (& Docker)
– Centos/RHEL (Debian in edge-cases)
– AWS and some of its services
Our tools include:
– Extensive usage of Git
We are mostly working as agile teams, you will need to use agile methodologies and tools.
About you (→ Personality and Behaviour)
– Are passionate about distributed systems and data intensive applications
– Enjoy using and participating in the development of open source applications
– Enjoy working with cutting edge software technologies and applying the latest paradigms
– Are eager to be an early adopter of emerging big data applications
– Savor the challenges of making diverse technologies work through the entire stack
– Team player and self-starter with a positive attitude
Your Background (→ Education and Experience)
– You would be a perfect fit if you have experience with continuous delivery for DevOps and Developers workflows.
– If you have experience running systems in production and/or have experience with big data platform like Hadoop/HDP/Cloudera it would be a big “plus”
– You should know at least some parts of the stack described above, and be willing to learn the rest. As this is a senior-level job, you will be expected to be quickly put on projects.
– Familiar with the concept of site reliability engineering.
– Fluent English, German or French would be a nice plus