The IT Customer Developer is responsible to analyze the needs of Teleperformance’s clients and then design tools which would meet their needs. You will be crafting new applications, recommend software upgrades to existing systems and tuning integrations inside a team where everyone’s opinion counts. You will promote and encourage the development of projects that represent added value to the company. We are looking for thinkers and doers, creative and motivated people who are not afraid of facing challenges and who want to be on the cutting edge of finding new uses for technology.
• Do reporting and tuning integrations between applications through Microsoft Business Intelligence tools;
• Work with database queries mainly Microsoft SQL Server;
• Analyze and implement campaigns through Altitude Software: script, database loading, reporting;
• Corrective and evolutionary maintenance of campaigns in a production environment;
• Work on many different projects for our internal and external clients;
• Work close with operations to assure all the client needs;
• Interact with other departments in order to improve and/or maximize the projects results;
• Be an active part in the processes of continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovation methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions).
• Fluency in Portuguese and English (min. B1);
• Graduation in Computer Science or similar subject;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Previous experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
• Knowledge/experience with Business Intelligence processes;
• Experience with SSIS and SSRS;
• Knowledge of Altitude software (uCI 7.5) is a plus;
• Problem solving attitude;
• Goal and target oriented;
• A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills;
• High attention to detail and exceptional technical knowledge.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.