We are looking for a Backend Developer (PHP) to join Take multinational IT organisation and help them further develop their RESTful API. This API currently mediates apps in 9 different european countries and vietnam. You will further engineer the client´s API that acts as the layer between mobile apps and backend. You will use your expertise concerning continuous integration, RESTful APIs, MicroServices and other related key topics. You’ll explore new technologies and share your insights with your team, all with the aim of creating a unique level of convenience for our end-users.
● Maintain and implement new features on our API to support new app feature; development and enhancements in an agile environment;
● Write robust, high quality and well- performing PHP code;
● Set-up efficient and high performing database queries in MySQL;
● Work collaboratively with our app / web team to create new endpoints and update existing ones as required;
● Work closely in a cross-functional and international Agile team where English is our main language.
● 2+ years of professional PHP(7) knowledge and experience;
● Experienced with writing OOP and familiar with dependency injection;
● Experienced with software engineering, preferably in a high-performance environment;
● Experienced writing CI / Unit tests;
● Speaks fluent English (our company language);
● Familiar with the tools: Peer-reviews, PHPUnit, PSR-2, Agile, Jira, GIT, Memcache.
● Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies;
● Short decision-making processes and room for initiative;
● Company contribution toward your pension saving;
● Contribution to your travel costs;
● Inhouse language courses;
● Fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee;
● Friday after-work get togethers with the whole office;
● Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!