„EVERYTHING IN THE APP!”
We are a motivated team of 30 people, 20 nationalities and 50 personalities. We build the PAYBACK App on Android and iOS for various countries and millions of users. We really love Star Trek, Batman, cat videos, all kinds of popcorn and working with mobile technologies, modern development languages, new development paradigms, agile testing and mobile design. Our team consists of UX, Dev, QA, DevOps and PO. We all sit (virtually and in-person), work, laugh and cry together – sometimes we are emotional and sometimes we are relaxed, but we are always engaged!
The position is available on a full and part-time basis.
- Test our apps! Both new features and regression testing pre-launch
- Help us drive quality assurance from the beginning of an effort through the maintenance thereof. Quality assurance != testing
- Drive and develop test automation in the team
- Elaborate and verify acceptance criteria and test scenarios with POs and the rest of the team
- Optimize test frameworks and be on the lookout for taking us to the next level
- Be ready to dive into other technology areas that impact our app (e.g., API to backend, firebase, …)
These are some of the technologies/frameworks/practices we use in the team
- App code: Swift, Kotlin, KMM
- Testing frameworks: Appium, Espresso, JUnit
- Tools: Soap UI, Postman
- CI/CD in Jenkins with Groovy pipelines
- Git & Bitbucket
- Agile methodologies
- A QUALITY ORIENTED MINDSET
- Good interpersonal communication skills, highly motivated and proactive
- The ability to make yourself heard
- Experience with automated testing – different tools and frameworks can be learned. Experience is a must, specific tools are not.
- Experience with regression, functional, and exploratory testing
- Familiarity with quality assurance within different phases of a project life cycle
- English language skills at the working level are required
Nice to have, NOT required skills
- Experience testing Mobile Apps
- Experience with Java. You don’t need to be able to write it, but it would be great if you could read/alter it.
- Groovy or other scripting experience
- An internationally successful company
- A culture of cooperation
- Personal development plans
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Exceptional Amenities