We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Quantitative Analyst based in London to join the team working on our exciting Machine Learning product. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our World.
We are on a mission to develop a machine that predicts the global economy in real-time. Our technology helps organisations plan and optimise business outcomes, thus improving efficiency and protecting the environment.
– causaLens wins ‘Best Investment in Deeptech’. The scaling round was led by a top deep tech investor (see recent press FT, TechCrunch)
– causaLens in the 100 most disruptive UK companies
– causaLens in the Forbes ‘Top 15 Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe’
● Experience building predictive models
● Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
● Strong academic record
● Interest in advanced technologies such as machine learning
● Ability to demonstrate integrity and drive
● Naturally curious and effective problem solver
● An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
● Ability to effectively work independently and remotely (from home or coworking space)
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person to build sophisticated predictive models on time-series data using the causaLens platform.
Successful candidate will have:
-The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about -innovation and making a difference
-Access to guidance, mentorship, and opportunities for turbo-charged professional development
-An employee share option scheme
-A pension scheme
-32 days paid holiday allowance (incl bank holidays)
-Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
-Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses and book budget
-Opportunity to publish work and patents
-Cycle to work scheme
-Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
-Fruits, snacks and drinks in the office
-Amazing, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm. We are an international team passionate about innovation and making a difference