PAYBACK is a top player in data-driven marketing worldwide. With the ability to develop digital business models and implement technical trends, we are one the leading companies in the data economy. All technical solutions of the PAYBACK program are developed invented and implemented in Germany. Therefore we provide the latest technologies and have cross-functional and agile teams.
You want to take responsibility and collaborate your ideas to our unique product? You are ambitious and eager to and move things further?? Then you are exactly right with PAYBACK.
Your future team is responsible for developing and delivering PAYBACK applications- used in Germany and International markets by millions of the customers. Agile mindset, hands on attitude, communication, openness, and teamwork are key pillars of our culture.
We like challenges, we like tech, we like great product, we like to work with great people! If you like the same, and you are curious how you could be part of the story, keep reading.
- Building and coaching the teams to work according to agile principles, goal oriented with focus on delivering often, good quality products
- Ensuring continuous improvement, including performance and quality improvements
- Coaching the teams to identify impediments early & turn them into opportunities
- Coaching Product owners and supporting them with creating and managing backlog
- Fostering the environment where trust, respect, simplicity, transparency, agility and fun are main attributes
- Optimization of the collaboration and communication models – within and outside of the team
- Working with other colleagues- agile coaches and scrum masters on the cultural change, supporting the company goals
- 5+ years working in agile teams as a scrum master or agile coach
- Strong understanding of agile values & principles
- Experience in working with multiple teams
- Great communication skills & moderation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Background in the IT field (studying or practical experience)
- Good English and German skills (at least B1)
- An internationally successful company
- A culture of cooperation
- Personal development plans
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Exceptional Amenities