The Social Media & PR Executive will be responsible for increasing hotel marketing communication across a variety of social media platforms to engage the audience in relevant conversations and coordinate all public relations activities.
- To oversee and manage social media accounts (twitter, facebook, linkedin, instagram, Google and other social media channels in accordance with the hotel standards.
- The candidate will be primarily responsible for developing& executing strategies to promote the hotel across Social Media Networks with various Social Media Marketing tools provided in a global environment.
- To run high priority social creative campaigns, media engagement and third parties as required and ensuring that all work is aligned with brand marketing plans and campaigns.
- To be responsible for reflecting the style and tone of voice across social media marketing and ensure that content and conversations match audience needs.
- Content creation, assimilation & distribution on Social Media Networks in appropriate situations.
- To advise and participate in the development and delivery of a social media strategy for hotel products & services.
- Conceptualize and execute social media campaigns, contest etc…
- To source content and supply the copy and images for the blog, based on content required for email, website and social media campaigns.
- To create assets (images, gifs, video) that can be used across the social media channels in line with marketing priorities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org