Job title: Software Development Manager – Mobile
Remuneration: £40,000-60,000 plus quarterly performance bonus and share ownership plan
Start date: Immediate
Placement type: Full time
Location: Shoreditch, London
mkodo is a successful mobile Apps and Services company working in the mobile gaming market. We are looking for an industry professional with proven track record to join our rapidly expanding team.
- Project Estimation – breakdown scope into smaller work modules, estimate the effort and sequencing, project costing and pricing, overall execution effort and project schedule. Participate in customer requirement gathering, discussions and analysis.
- Project planning – provide inputs to project manager in creating the overall project plan – project scope, people plan, infrastructure plan, overall assumptions and dependencies, cost and pricing plan, risks and issues
- Architecture / Design – create and review the solution architecture & design
- Development build / Coding – code complex modules and guide teams on coding, optimization. Perform code reviews, code sign-off.
- Testing/QA – design and develop testing to ensure the high quality of the end products
- Support – provide inputs in managing project support activities, SLA planning and tracking, problem resolution. Own modules in the overall production support activities and help team meet SLA.
- Client management – interact with client leads and support speedy resolution of project/Module – scope,plans, design, test, risks, issues, action items. Interact with clients across various geographies of the world at all stages of project from proposal, planning, implementation, testing, support. Participate in audio/video conference calls, IM, group meetings and occasional visits to client locations across the world.
- Team Management – mentor the team, provide technical leadership and performance feedback.
- Demonstrate a portfolio of App development with knowledge of WebApp (HTML5/JS), iOS and Android frameworks
- Successfully demonstrated ability to mentor and manage internal developers and external contractors
- Knowledge of defining and understanding API’s (XML, JSON and REST)
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and principles of design
- Working knowledge of other technologies JAVA, J2ME, SQL, C++, Perl, Cocoa, BREW, XML, UML would be desirable
- Familiarity with Source Control (i.e. CVS, Subversion) and industry standard testing frameworks.
If you are interested in becoming part of the exciting high growth company apply for the job by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
mkodo is an Equal Opportunities Employer (No Recruitment Agencies Please)
Register below to attend the TechStartupJobs Fair and meet with this recruiter and many more!